Naviance is designed to help guide you through college and career planning and the college application process. You can access Naviance through the PhilaSD portal.
When using Naviance students can:
- Set goals: What do you want to do in the future? How will you get there? Create the perfect path to your dreams.
- Build a resume: A professional looking resume can help you apply for a job or assist your teachers in writing your letters of recommendation.
- Identify yours strengths: Personality surveys and questionnaires will help you learn more about yourself.
- Identify compatible careers: Find careers that are a great match for your strengths and personality.
- Search for colleges: Find and learn more about the schools that are the right fit for you.